HR Data Analyst - West London
Inside IR35 - 6-9 Months
Network IT are working on a fantastic new contract for our client, a public sector organisation based in London who are seeking an experienced Data Analyst with experience in working with HR date for a long term contract.
The HR Data Analyst will be responsible for:
• Developing the organisation's data strategy
• Assisting in the development the data plan
• Conduct data profiling, cleansing and migration activities
• Designing and building the staging database, including data transformations, enrichments and cleansing needed for the project
• Supporting data requirements for testing and cutover on the project
The ideal HR Data Analyst must possess:
• Strong data analysis/ date office experience, ideally working with HR data
• Experience of data migration and cleansing
• Knowledge of SQL and data loader
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Experience working in a public sector environment is ideal
Please note, as this role is in scope of IR35, the successful HR Data Analyst will be required to work via an umbrella company.
If you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.