Senior Server Engineer – Cornwall – 4 Months
Circa £250 Day Rate – (In-Scope of IR35)
I am currently working on a new Senior Server Engineer to work for our client, a leading public sector organization to join their Infrastructure team.
The successful Senior Server Engineer with be responsible for:
• Working alongside highly experienced engineers across the network, voice, security, server and Data Centre technology areas.
• Supporting, maintaining and designing the infrastructure components and associated technologies within a Data Centre Environment.
• Progressing incidents and problems in line with targets and commitments held within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Ensuring quality data exists within Information Services data sets (e.g. Configuration Management System, Call Management System, Customer database).
The successful Senior Server Engineer must possess:
• Demonstrable experience in designing, supporting, configuring and implementing infrastructure solutions.
• Demonstrable knowledge of supporting Windows 7 and 10 client operating systems
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience supporting a Microsoft Exchange environment and/or Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager managing an enterprise client estate.
• A recognised industry Certification of i.e. MCSA, MTCS
• ITIIL Certification
Please note, as this role is in scope of IR35, the successful Senior Server Engineer is required to work via am umbrella company.
If this is of interest or you wish to know more information, please APPLY or contact Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.