Web Content Manager – 6 Months
London/ Manchester – Upto £220 A Day
Are you a content specialist on the market for a new contract?
Currently working with a government department who are looking for HR Web Content Manager to join their digital team on an interim basis to work on their HR content.
The HR Web Content Manager will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that HR content on the organization's intranet site continues to be fit for purpose
• Working across with stakeholders in Centres of Expertise, Employee Communications and HR change programmes to develop content.
• Co-ordinating intranet governance – ensuring agreed authorities sign off any changes, such as new policies
• Identifying the removal of out of date content when changes are made
• Ensuring that all areas of the HR intranet are underpinned by the organisation's values
The successful HR Web Content Manager must have:
• Previous experience within content management
• A strong understanding of user journeys and communication skills
• Experience in using MS SharePoint
• Experience in working within HR/ shared services
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.