Web Content Assistant – Warwickshire
2 Months Temporary Contract
Around £17 per hour
I am currently working on a new contract on behalf of our client in the Warwickshire looking for a Web Content Assistant to join their team. The contract will be for a short term to assist their digital team with their content with multiple product layouts.
The Web Content Assistant will be responsible for:
• Working apart of the organization's web services team
• Acting responsible for monitoring the existing and new content on the site
• Making changes to content pages where necessary where factual changes are needed
• Adding new/ removing old web pages in addition to altering existing ones.
• Undertaking any further administrative duties required
The successful Web Content Assistant must possess:
• Strong content management and editing experience
• Strong experience in using content management systems, preferably Drupal
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of administrating on large websites
The Web Content Assistant will be required for an initial period of 2 months. Ideally someone who is able to start immediately.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.