1st/2nd Line Engineers - Northamptonshire
2 Months Contract
£140 - £175 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Working as one of the 1st/2nd Line Engineers you will be part of the ICT Services partnership supporting our client, a public sector organisation. As a member of the Helpdesk team you will be required to help maintain their excellent level of ICT support for staff and general users.
As the 1st/2nd Line Engineers, you will be responsible for:
• Offering day to day support to staff across sites and deal with incidents.
• Handling requests relating to desktop hardware, access to corporate systems and various software applications, printing, landline and mobile telephony.
• Working with a number of enterprise technologies such as VoIP, Windows 7, Active Directory 2008, Exchange, and Citrix.
The successful 1st/2nd Line Engineers must possess:
• Service desk or helpdesk background is essential (1st to 2nd line)
• Technical experience with VoIP, Windows 7, Active Directory 2008, Exchange and Citrix.
• A high customer-focused with the ability to get to grips with technology quickly
• Excellent communications skills and be able to match your communication style to the needs of the customer.
• Own transport and a full driving license is essential as you will need to travel between a number of sites.
• Excellent working environment
• Flexible working hours
If you wish to discuss this position further please call Bridget on 0121 230 9111