Data Migration Lead (Social Care Systems)
12 Months Contract
Upto £445 Day Rate (LTD)
We are working with a large organisation in the Home Counties who are seeking an experienced Data Migration Lead. They are currently working on a project to integrate their social care systems (Adult/ Children) onto a new platform, hence they are seeking a Data Migration Lead to manage the full lifecyle scope of the project.
The Data Migration Lead will be responsible for:
• Completing the agreed deliverables for data migration work stream of the new social care programme.
• Ensuring data migration workstream is executed in line with project plan.
• Conducting one to one meetings with Technical Services Leads (Infrastructure, Applications) and suppliers to agree requirements for data migration environments.
• Carrying out necessary preparation before the roll out of the new social care system.
• Working in collaboration with the social care system workstream leads, Business Leads and SMEs.
The successful Data Migration Lead must possess:
• Full lifecycle experience of migrating data from one system to another (ETL)
• Social care system (adult/ children) experience is essential
• Experience with extraction scripts, data cleansing and data quality reports
• Experience with liaising with senior stakeholders
• Public sector experience is essential
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or contact Bridget on 0121 230 9111 to discuss further.