A BI Developer is sought by an International Services organisation based in Birmingham.
The BI Developer, will be responsible for developing high quality reporting solutions (in-house) for the improvement in the quality and speed of decision making for different departments within the company.
The Client is currently implementing a new Azure based Business Intelligence platform, providing an exciting opportunity to for the successful candidate to undertake extensive formal training in the latest technologies and tools including Azure.
- The BI Developer must be able to deliver BI reporting tools to support the business along with any system and process changes within determined timeframes.
- The BI Developer will need to ensure that the data used for BI reports, taken from the data warehouse is accurate.
- The BI Developer will need to improve data and reporting processes where possible and provide ad-hoc analysis as and when required.
Essential Qualifications, knowledge and experience
- BI tool development experience
- T-SQL (advanced knowledge)
- Commercial business acumen to understand business requirements and translate into high performing insightful solutions.
- Power BI, SSRS or other similar reporting tools.
- Experience in Qlikview or QlikSense
- Experience of Microsoft BI components in Azure
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal departments and Stakeholders.
- Able to use initiative
- Stakeholder management
- Competitive Salary £40k plus company benefits.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this BI Developer opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an immediate interview.