Project/ Programme Manager
12 Months Contract
£450 - £500 Day Rate
We are working on an exciting new contract for a Programme Manager with a leading organisation in the South East. They are working on a large scale programme to merge various organisations in the region into a single business function.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for:
• Leading the programme and workstreams to merge multiple organisations into one business function.
• Managing the operational and system changes within departments including IT, Finance and HR.
• Defining organisational transition plans, activities and contingency plans.
• Working closely with workstream leads and stakeholders to develop robust communications plans.
The successful Programme Manager must possess:
• Previous experience managing projects/ programmes around the merging of organisations
• Experience in managing and aligning multiple departments (HR, Finance, IT etc)
• Strong stakeholder experience, particularly in political environments
• Public sector experience is ideal (Central Government, Local Authorities, NHS etc)
Please note, this role may fall inside of IR35, meaning the appointed Programme Manager may be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in contact on 0121 230 9111.