Are you a mid/senior Web Developer in search of a new and exciting role? A role where you will have a direct impact on the company and many others within a large group of companies? Then please continue to read.
I am in search of an experienced Web Developer, who wants to be involved in challenging new projects and developing strategies to enhance brand exposure online to ensure the organisations are kept at the forefront of the recruitment industry.
As a Web Developer, your key duties will include:
- Supporting over 80 websites across the group
- Working on digital transformation projects
- Working with internal customers, in-house departments, third party suppliers and external agencies
- It is to inspire the junior team and to move the function towards a Devops process.
The ideal Web Developer will hold the following skills:
- ASP.net, C#, MVC and Visual Studio
- Umbraco CMS (other use of CMS may be considered)
Our client has a company culture that strongly promotes both personal and career development. Along with this there would also be training provided ‘on-the-job' and give you all of the necessary tools to succeed.
The successful Web Developer can expect a salary up to £35,000 dependant on experience, along with a generous benefits package.
May this role be of interest, please reply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration and interview.