A Vehicle Data Analyst is sought by one of our Client's that provide distribution of wholesale products.
The Vehicle Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the company's product databases for their vehicle application catalogues to help their customers find the parts they need, ensuring the information is complete, consistent and highly accurate.
Our Client is a growing business and is becoming part of a bigger group and offers opportunities to develop for those who want to progress up the ladder over time.
The Vehicle Data Analyst will:
- Combine data from multiple sources to improve and expand catalogue information
- Work with other departments and product teams to gather supplier information
- Create specific output formats for various platforms including websites and other propriety systems
- Analyse cross-reference data across multiple competitors
- Run various import/export routines within databases in order to update the company systems and websites
- Run procedures to extract data using Excel to perform analysis and produce reports.
- Liaise effectively between departments, respond to queries and ensure launches are delivered on time.
Essential Qualifications, knowledge and experience
The Vehicle Data Analyst will need:
- Experience of working with large sets of data
- Knowledge of product/vehicle application catalogues
- An understanding of automotive components & technical information
- To be able to research vehicle and product data through various online methods
- To be able to perform detailed analysis, presenting data and producing reports
The Vehicle Data Analyst must have skills in:
- MS Office, particularly Excel and able to use formulas ‘VLookup, IF, Find, Count', macros, Pivot Tables and queries to update data.
- Able to use one of the following: MAM Autocat, TechDoc, Partslink24, Vehicle Manufacture EPC.
- MS Office Access build queries to update data.
Competitive Salary of £25-29k plus company benefits
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this Vehicle Data Analyst opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for an immediate interview.