We can help you get into teaching!
The Education Network are currently recruiting Science Graduates in the Leeds area to complete supply work in local schools and academies on a regular basis, with potential guaranteed pay contracts for outstanding individuals.**
What you will require:
- A strong ability to lead groups
- Able to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- A commitment to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- The adaptability and willingness to complete assignments in a variety of environments often at short notice
What we offer:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Great local Schools to work in
- Many CPD courses / training
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
The Education Network teams have the knowledge, expertise and relationships needed to find you the position you've been looking for. We are not a company who needs to hit targets for the number of people we interview we are a company who has pride in the service we provide and in the teachers and support staff we work with. You are more than a number when you are working with us. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to embark upon a career working with children.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 5 days.
**(T&C's discussed at interview)