Foundation Stage Teacher Needed in Bradford.
The Education Network is seeking strong Foundation Stage Teacher to work in a School in Bradford. The role is to start asap and continue on an on-going basis.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Recent teaching experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies
- UK recognised (or NARIC approved) teaching qualification and be registered with the GTC
If you are an ambitious teacher who has a few years' experience and is looking to further their career then please APPLY for this role immediately. We also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
You will be required to complete a full registration including full referencing, TRN check and enhanced DBS check before your application will be submitted. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development -free accredited CPD courses for our candidates!
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment- we recruit to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.