The Education Network are currently looking for Humanities Teachers to work in a variety of supply roles across the Harrogate area, both day to day and contract roles. We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and talented individuals who have a professional approach to their work. We urgently need Geography, History and Religious Education teachers who are able to teach to Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 or to A-level.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS
- Have continuous work experience in Secondary School teaching
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about teaching
- Have behaviour management skills that are strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved. If you are a qualified Secondary Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT able to quickly fit into well-established teams and help achieve the next level of success for the schools then we would love to hear from you!
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.