£95 - £150 per day
£60 - £80 per day
£60 - £70 per day
Teacher of English - Wakefield - January 2018
The Education Network is working with an Academy in Wakefield who has a requirement for a English Teacher to start in January 2018.
This Academy is seeking to appoint a passionate and motivated teacher of English to teach upto KS4 with excellent curriculum knowledge and drive to succeed.
- English Teacher required.
- Main Pay Scale
- Excellent CPD opportunities available.
- Become part of a dynamic & exciting Humanities department.
The successful candidate will
- A dynamic classroom practitioner with the ability to teach English to KS4
- Able to self motivate as well as drive students to achieve above minimum targets.
- Able to make lessons challenging and enjoyable, maximising students' potential for learning.
- Have high expectations of themselves, their colleagues and pupils to ensure consistency is maintained throughout the school.
- Able to share the aims and goals of the SLT and be keen to be a large part of learners' success.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.