£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, Bonus, 25 days+bank holidays, Pension, Store Discount
£25000 - £26250 per annum
£60.00 - £70.00 per day
The Education Network is seeking strong Key Stage 1 Teacher to work in a School in Leeds. This is an immediate start.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Recent teaching experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with us must have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure or be willing to do so and cover two years worth of referencing.
We have both short term and long term work available. Have a UK recognised (or NARIC checked) teaching qualification and be registered with the GTC. You will need to be able to provide at least two references to cover the last 24 months, one of whom must be able to comment on your recent successes teaching in a UK classroom.
Working with The Education Network:
- Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
- Pay to Scale
- Guaranteed pay contracts
- Student Loan reimbursements
- £250 Retention bonus
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.