The Education Network urgently requires Cover Supervisors in the Bradford area. Cover Supervisors work under the guidance of teaching staff and the Cover Manager, to support pupils in and out of the classroom. Duties will include the supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Manage the classroom ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
- Cover teacher absence whether it is in advance, day to day or long term supply.
- Cover a variety of lessons from English, PE, Science or Maths etc.
- Managing the behaviour of the pupils
- Being available to discuss and debate texts with pupils and answering questions.
- You will not have to plan or mark work and you don't have to have the subject knowledge; just the enthusiasm and confidence to deliver the work that has been set for you.
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
- Fantastic support and opportunities for further training.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice
The Education Network have been working with schools and academies for over 20 years. We have an unrivalled reputation as a high quality, responsive education recruitment specialist, dedicated to providing a personalised service to our clients and candidates.
Why choose TEN: -
- Guaranteed Pay Contracts*
- FREE CPD
- Daily/long term/permanent work
- Local schools
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references. The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.