The Education Network are working with a private day nursery in Bradford who are currently seeking to recruit a Nursery Teacher.
The nursery are keen to find an enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Teacher to join their friendly team.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A strong knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of teaching in a Nursery
- The ability to inspire, lead and deliver results
- A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills with children, their families, and your colleagues.
- A positive, happy, professional attitude
Candidates for these positions must be able to provide a recent reference working in a similar position. Additional qualifications such as paediatric first aid would also be beneficial.
All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure procedures and references. The Education Network are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Working with The Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.