The Education Network are recruiting for multiple partner schools within Leeds. We are currently looking for Teaching Assistants to fill multiple full & part time roles ranging from Nursery to Year 6. All the schools we currently work with have easy transport links; therefore it is not essential you drive.
We currently have a high demand for Teaching Assistants and upon receipt of your CV you will be notified of the next process should we believe you have suitable experience. Please note - if you have no experience working in education then unfortunately your application will not be considered.
As a teaching Assistant, your role will include:
- Attend to the pupils' personal needs, and implement related personal programmes, including social, health, physical, hygiene, first aid and welfare matters.
- Supervise and support pupils ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs.
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the Teacher. Encourage pupils to act independently as appropriate.
- Be aware of pupil problems/progress/achievements and report to the Teacher as agreed.
- Support the Teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate.
- Provide clerical/administrative support e.g. photocopying, typing, filing, collecting money etc.
- Support pupils in respect of local and national learning strategies e.g. literacy, numeracy, KS1, KS2, early years, as directed by the Teacher.
- Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Multi School Trusts.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
- Pay up to £400 per week.
- £100 recommend a friend bonus after your recommendation works only 2 weeks.
We are seeking to interview successful applicants immediately due to the demand of Teaching Assistant from our Client Schools.
For more information & to apply please contact Leigh Rackham at The Education Netw