Nursery Assistant urgently needed for supply work in the Leeds area.
The Education Network is looking to appoint a Nursery Assistant to help with their requirements for a day to day nursery worker. If you are looking for flexibility with working days and have expereince working in nurseries then please get in touch.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised nursery qualification.
- Experience working in Nursery
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching
- Good behaviour management skills
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Newcastle University.
- Best pay for NQT's and experienced teachers.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
Additionally, we offer a great rate of pay ranging from £90 up to £185 per day, depending on experience.
If you would like further information regarding the role in Tynemouth or wish to apply, please contact Leigh Rackham at The Education Network Education on 0191 232 3780 or email Leigh.Rackham@ednetwork.co.uk
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.