English Teacher required Maternity cover Dec 17
- English Teacher
- long term full time post
- Dec 17 start
The Education Network are working exclusively with our client based in Pontefract. This secondary school are seeking to appoint a teacher of English to cover a long term supply role to start in Dec 2017 to cover a maternity leave.
The school are seeking to appoint a committed and passionate teacher of English, with excellent curriculum knowledge and a drive to succeed to teach full time across KS3 and KS4.
The successful candidate will
- A dynamic classroom practitioner with the ability to teach English to KS4
- Able to self motivate as well as drive students to achieve above minimum targets.
- Able to make lessons challenging and enjoyable, maximising students' potential for learning.
- Have high expectations of themselves, their colleagues and pupils to ensure consistency is maintained throughout the school.
- able to share the aims and goals of the SLT and be keen to be a large part of learners' success.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.