The Education Network are recruiting for multiple partner schools within Leeds. We are currently looking for Teaching Assistant's to fill multiple full & part time roles ranging from Nursery to Year 6. All the schools we currently work with have easy transport links; therefore it is not essential you drive.
As a teaching Assistant, Your role will include:
- Attend to the pupils' personal needs, and implement related personal programmes, including social, health, physical, hygiene, first aid and welfare matters.
- Supervise and support pupils ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs.
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the Teacher. Encourage pupils to act independently as appropriate.
- Be aware of pupil problems/progress/achievements and report to the Teacher as agreed.
- Support the Teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate.
- Provide clerical/administrative support e.g. photocopying, typing, filing, collecting money etc.
- Support pupils in respect of local and national learning strategies e.g. literacy, numeracy, KS1, KS2, early years, as directed by the Teacher.
- Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Multi School Trusts.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
- Pay up to £400 per week.
- £100 recommend a friend bonus after your recommendation works only 2 weeks.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references. The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.