Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for either day to day or long term work?
The Education Network work with a variety of schools across Mirfield/Dewsbury/Batley with the majority choosing to work with us on an exclusive basis. We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious and talented individuals who have a professional approach to their work and are able to quickly fit into well-established teams and help achieve the next level of success for the schools. If you are looking for full time work or just the odd day we have work that will suit your needs.
- You choose your working days
- Varied and stimulating work
- 'Foot in the door' for potential Long Term and Permanent opportunities.
- Flexible working hours (AM/PM)
- Establishing a network of school contacts
- Expanding on experiences in different environments
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved. If you are a qualified Primary Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.You must:•Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have continuous work experience in Primary School teaching
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.