Sports Graduate - Bradford
The Education Network have a proven history of supporting sports graduates in the early stages of career in education.
If you are looking for a career in education and are looking to gain classroom experience in a variety of settings then this is an amazing opportunity for you.
We are looking to further strengthen our pool of Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants across Bradford to cater for the high demand we have from Primary and Secondary schools.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are a recent graduate with experience supervising large groups of young people whether it be coaching or otherwise
- Have an interest in gaining experience in a classroom
- Are an outgoing and strong personality
- Have a clean DBS
- Have your own transport or willing to travel on public transport across Bradford.
Benefits of this role and working with The Education Network:
- You will gain valuable experience in a range of classroom settings across Bradford and West Yorkshire
- An opportunity to build a network of contacts in schools, valuable when applying for permanent jobs further in your career
- Market leading CPD to improve classroom management, lesson planning, marking and assessment etc
- Competitive and consistent rates of pay.
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience helping graduates progress in their careers.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please call Tom on 0113 8231 909 or email on Thomas.email@example.com
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.