Teacher of English
The Education Network are exclusively representing a Secondary School in Leeds with their recruitment of a Teacher of English.
The school in East Leeds are looking for a long term solution for their current English vacancy. The role will commence immediately after the Easter half term break and has the potentially to be a permanent placement.
The school are hoping to find an ambitious and driven Teacher of English who can integrate well into their established and experienced department. The school are open to strong NQT's and can provide the necessary support to complete placement for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have UK QTS or equivalent
- Have confidence planning and delivering Key Stage 3 & 4 English with referees to support this
- Be a confident practitioner with a passion for delivering engaging and interesting English lessons
- Be available for work from April 2018
- Be capable of integrating quickly in to the department and hit the ground running
- Have a clean DBS.
Benefits of this role and The Education Network:
- The English department in school is comprised of experienced staff who work in a collaborative and supportive manner
- The Education Network pay to scale from the first day of employment (the successful candidate will earn an identical amount to a direct comparator in the school)
- Your dedicated Consultant will provide support and guidance through the role
- The Education Network provide market leading, free of charge, regular CPD to all candidates
- The school has a strong and consistent behaviour policy which is generally very successful
- SLT in school are active and take a hands on approach providing additional support to the behaviour management policy.
If you are interested in discussing this role any further please call Tom on 0113 8231 909 or email on Thomas.email@example.com
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.