An exciting opportunity has now arisen at our Client Nursery; we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, forward thinking Nursery Manager.
The Nursery offer a social environment to work in and believe it's not just a job, they offer a career path full of opportunities and recognise the effort their teams go to and strive for the highest standards of childcare in all of their settings.
- Managing, leading and role modelling the team to ensure a high standard in all areas of learning & developmental care, in line with Statutory Framework (Early Years Foundation Stage) for all children in the nursery.
- Manage and lead team members within the nursery thereby implementing high standards of quality practices and provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can access continuous provision, play, learn and develop.
- To provide efficient day-to-day management of the nursery including quality improvement, marketing and administration.
- To give support to all practitioners throughout the nursery as and when required.
- To fully ensure that the Nursery is run according to the Little Acorns Group policies and procedures including ensuring the health, safety, happiness and development of the children.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
Be appropriately qualified i.e. Diploma in Nursery Nursing, NNEB or NVQ Level 3, as a minimum requirement with at least five years' experience in a Day Nursery setting.
Working with the Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.
The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.