Trainee Cover Supervisors
The Education Network is recruiting potential Cover Supervisors to attend our Cover Supervisor Workshop held in a Secondary Academy in Leeds.
The workshop will provide you with the tools and skills required to work effectively as a Cover Supervisor in a range of Secondary Schools.
We are looking to further strengthen our current pool of Cover Supervisors across Leeds to cater for the high demand we have from Secondary schools.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are a recent graduate with experience supervising large groups of young people whether it be coaching or otherwise
- Have an interest in gaining experience in a classroom
- Are an outgoing and strong personality
- Have a clean DBS
- Have your own transport or willing to travel on public transport across Leeds.
Benefits of this role and working with The Education Network:
- You will gain valuable experience in a range of classroom settings across Leeds and West Yorkshire
- An opportunity to build a network of contacts in schools, valuable when applying for permanent jobs further in your career
- Market leading CPD to improve classroom management, lesson planning, marking and assessment etc
- Competitive and consistent rates of pay.
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience helping graduates progress in their careers.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please call Tom on 0113 8231 909 or email on Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.