The Education Network are supporting a Leeds Secondary School in their recruitment of a Teacher of Science.
The school has not specified the specialism they require, but are more interested in a teacher who can stimulate young minds with engaging and exciting science lessons.
The successful candidate will:
- Have UK QTS or equivalent
- Have experience planning and delivering Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Science lessons with referees to support this
- Be a confident practitioner with a passion for delivering engaging and interesting Science lessons
- Immediate start
- Be capable of integrating quickly in to the department and hit the ground running
- Have a clean DBS.
Benefits of this role and The Education Network:
- The Science department in school is comprised of experienced staff who work in a collaborative and supportive manner
- The Education Network pay to scale from the first day of employment (the successful candidate will earn an identical amount to a direct comparator in the school)
- Your dedicated Consultant will provide support and guidance through the role
- The Education Network provide market leading, free of charge, regular CPD to all candidates
- The school has a strong and consistent behaviour policy which is generally very successful
- SLT in school are active and take a hands on approach providing additional support to the behaviour management policy.
If you are interested in discussing this role any further please call Richard on 0113 8231 908 or email on email@example.com
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.