Would you like to work on Luxury Cruise Ships throughout the school holidays and half terms? Ever thought about being in the Caribbean for Christmas and New Year?
We are looking for qualified teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses and graduates to work on cruise ships all over the world, throughout the school holidays and half terms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience, enhance peoples holidays and have an amazing time, all whilst being paid.
- You must be able to work a minimum of 4 weeks altogether, throughout the year covering either Christmas, Half Terms, Easter and the Summer Holidays
- QTS and QTLS
- Level 3 Teaching Assistants
- Level 3 Nursery Nurses and Practitioners
- Sailing around the world to numerous destinations
- Food, Accommodation and Uniform costs included
- Extra Income throughout the school holidays
- Gaining invaluable experience
Youth Staff are responsible for providing safe and fun filled age appropriate activities for kids and teens ages up to the age of 17, creating memorable vacations to our younger guests whilst ensuring a friendly, jovial and positive attitude with children and parents at all times.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.