Pertemps specialist division are delighted to be working with a leading construction company to appoint a Senior Rail Administrator within their Rail division, located at their Glasgow office.
The Senior Rail Administrator is a key role, who will oversee the full Rail Sector function, which includes scheduling maintenance, processing invoices and adhering to all compliance standards.
Skills & Experience Required
- Opening jobs for repairs and ordering parts
- Scheduling servicing and maintenance
- Ordering, processing and issuing sentinel cards and ensuring acknowledgements are received back.
- Respond to Clients, Managers & HR colleagues requests for copies of certification & workforce information
- Provide back up support for training
- General office & facilities management issues
- Manage travel bookings for colleagues
- Proven experience in a Senior Administration/Coordinator role within the Rail Sector. Please do not apply if you havent worked in the Rail Industry previously.
- Confident to manage and lead with all levels across the business, especially at board level.
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written
- Multi-tasking skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and delegate when necessary
- Great planning skills
- Accurate reporting skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Word, PowerPoint & ExcelGood standard of education
- Experience with Sentinel is essential
Great opportunity with a very competitive salary on offer. If this sounds like something of interest, please click apply below.