£31500 - £33500 per annum
£31500 - £34500 per annum
£31500 - £33500 per annum, Benefits: Door to Door pay, Stand by allowance
To carry out or oversee the repair, maintenance or installation of all plant, equipment, systems and building structure/fabric associated with the premises, administered by the PFI Hard Services department, in line with best practice, statutory compliance and service level agreements as detailed in the project’s FM Service Contract. The post holder is required to have significant core experience and qualifications working on various types of Electrical and HVAC associated systems. The post holder will be required to undertake the role within a weekly rotating early/late shift system and be prepared to assume on call responsibilities every 1 in 4 weeks.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake the day to day operation, planned maintenance, fault finding and repair, periodic inspections and testing of the complete spectrum of services found in a building services environment to include -
- LV Sub Station Distribution and associated Electrical Systems
- HVAC systems
- Water Systems and Distribution
- Sanitary fittings
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Boiler Controls and associated equipmentservices
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Building Fabric and Structure
The successful candidate will also need to meet this personal specification to be succesfull at gaining an interview:
- Qualification in or Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical Building Services.
- Time served Engineer with at least 5 years relevant post experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to Multi-task across mechanical, electrical and building discipline’s at a basic level
- Good organisational skills with the ability to organise others.
- The ability to listen to others understand and interpret their views.
- Analyse and provide technical advice and solutions
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and meet the specification then please do not hesitate and apply today.