The client that I am representing is a market leader in its sector, they have a fantastic local reputation and a strong team of professionals around them. They are actively seeking a Planned Maintenance Surveyor to joing the team. Key duties will be:
- To deliver a responsive and pro-active customer oriented repairs service providing value for money.
- Manage reactive, planned and cyclical works and ensure the necessary financial controls are exercised as well as specifying and drawing contract documents, monitor progress of projects and inspect to ensure work completed
- Undertake audits of work to monitor quality of workmanship including pre and post inspections on response times, accuracy of maintenance records and satisfactory maintenance of common and landscaped areas.
- Ensure that the company's obligations relating to maintenance are satisfied in connection with all Health and Safety and other statutory regulations are developed.
- Undertake property surveys and maintain effective information management systems to ensure effective monitoring against Key Performance Indicators.
- Effectively engage with the customer to deliver and improve the maintenance service.
A successful Maintenance Surveyor will:
- Ability to accurately draw up tenders and contract documentation for works.
- Qualification in Surveying and/or Building Construction
- Sound knowledge of building construction, repairs and safety
- Up to date knowledge of housing sector, best practice and relevant legislation.
- Successfully delivering customer focused repair service
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of housing and repairs management information systems
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you have the skills that match and the experience please do not hesitate to apply today.