Pertemps specialist division are delighted to be partnered with a dynamic and progressive accountancy firm to appoint an experienced Bookkeeping Assistant to join their East Ayrshire office.
The Bookkeeping Assistant will ensure the smooth completion of the bookkeeping jobs within their busy and fast paced Accounts and Business Services team. You will be responsible for the delivery of CIS, bookkeeping and VAT services across a wide variety of industries.
Day to day Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily operating of Sage and Xero
- Bookkeeping tasks for a varied portfolio of clients
- Preparation of VAT returns from start to finish and maintenance of sales and purchase ledger
- Preparation of CIS submissions
- General office duties
Experience, skills and knowledge
- Experienced bookkeeper and experience using Sage
- Strong communicator willing to challenge where required
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, where you can receive a very competitive salary, flexible working, generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement, please click the link below.