I am actively seeking an electrician to commence a permanent contract for a highly desirable contact in Cornwall.
To provide electrical expertise for planned preventative and reactive maintenance response. The work
encompasses all aspects of building maintenance which will include testing and inspection and also the
delivery of new work (installation)
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- A time served apprenticeship (to be evidenced) with a minimum of 3 years experience as a fully qualified electrician and/or an appropriate City and Guilds/NVQ in an Electrical discipline
- Holds City and Guilds IEE 17th Edition Regulations BS7671 2008
- Holds City and Guilds 2391 or 2395 Testing and Inspection
- Up to date knowledge of latest legislation
- Experience of electrical testing
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply today.