£8.00 - £12.00 per hour
Service Manager (Young Adults Service)
£36,289 per annum
We are looking to recruit a Service Manager for a 20 bedded service in Braunton, Devon. The service specialises for young adults with physical disabilities. They are looking for a manager who is dynamic, motivated and seeking a new challenge.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the support we provide within the service. Your key responsibilities include management and supervision of a great staff team, financial management of the service, health and safety management and fulfilling the charities statutory obligations, whilst ensuring that the people we support remain at the heart of everything we do.
You will implement systems and procedures designed to promote positive outcomes for disabled people living in at the service ensuring that we continue to provide a flexible, proactive approach whilst meeting the desired outcomes of the people we support. You will also be responsible for carrying out assessments in line with our internal person centered approach.
Holding a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care, or equivalent, you will also be expected to hold registration for this service.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop an already thriving service. You will make a difference to so many lives by enabling the people who use our service to enjoy independence and fulfilment.
Our client offers a wide range of employee rewards and benefits including:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Please send your up to date Cv to Helen at Topcare Liverpool
Topcare Network is an equal opportunities employer.