Are you looking for your first Teaching position?
Pertemps Education have over 12 years experience in working with and placing Newly Qualified Teachers(NQT) within their first Teaching role. We work tirelessly to ensure that we find your dream position. We do the hard work for you - researching schools and completing applications so that you can focus on your placements. We provide first class interview preparation including 1-1 coaching if you feel you need some extra help with answering interview questions.
If you are looking to secure your first teaching post in the Harlow area, you have a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive, successful and popular agency who are experienced in placing NQTs in a number of our Partner Schools and Academy Trusts.
What we are looking for:
- NQT of Primary Education – focusing in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Motivated to progress in your teaching career
- Confidence to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
We want someone with the following skills:
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Primary Class Teacher
Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Immediate Start/September Start
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£24,859 - £26,732 per annum