We are looking for a fully experienced senior mechanical engineer to work for an expanding international M&E consultancy with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solution to clients.
You will have to have the ability to run, medium sized projects, undertake a client facing role in the development, design and co-ordination of engineering projects.
The company was established in 2004 and now employs approximately 150 staff.
£50,000 - £60,000
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes.
- Surveys tests and reports on existing mechanical HVAC installations.
- Day to day decision making on project process and direct liaison with and provide advice to clients.
- Represents the company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractor teams.
- Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards.
- Responsible for technical content and accuracy to Trainee, Graduate and Engineers.
- Validation and checking designs and specifications.
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types.
- Thorough understanding of British and European Standards/Regulations and Codes.
Please contact James McHugh at RGB if you’re interested in applying to this Senior Mechanical Engineer job vacancy.
Ref - 90056