£9.08 per hour
£8.75 per hour
£7.79 - £8.03 per hour
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a P/E backed SME Business based in Redditch.
Our client is experiencing significant growth and requires a Financial Controller to help them in this phase. The Business is established in its field and is looking to further its revenues year on year.
As the Financial Controller your duties will be to produce detailed and accurate reports for senior management including detailed analysis, preparing budgets, forecasts and financial analysis. You will also be a Key Business Partner in the Business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the production of Management Accounts
- Analysing financial performance - contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Interpreting variance analysis to target and suggesting any improvements that may be necessary
- Be a Key Business partner with detailed reporting to SMT
- Overall responsibility for the balance sheet
- Management of Finance Team
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Highly IT literate with advanced Excel Skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement change
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
What is on offer?
Up to £52,000
This is a superb opportunity on the market for a Business that is established and growing. You will have an autonomous role in the Business where there is also a clear progression path.