Our award winning client who has developed a reputation for producing exciting, contemporary architecture and interiors over the last 15 years are looking for an experienced and successful Senior Technical Architect/ Designer. You will be highly technically skilled and delivery focused to the highest of quality, working with a friendly team of designers and working on a wide range of projects in the UK and overseas with particular emphasis on Prime Central London Residential Properties.
The attributes we they looking for, which are:
- Previous experience and specialist in Residential, Hotel with a focus on bespoke design
- Project size – wide ranging from mews properties and one off apartments / penthouses to large apartment buildings /hotels / mixed use schemes £1.0m – 100.0m construction value
- Requirement – excellent detail / technical designer with significant on site / construction stage delivery experience too.
- Must also have a good eye for early stage design
- Must be sufficiently experienced to act as a technical design mentor for less experienced staff
- Drawing capability – Revit & Autocad (SketchUP and Adobe creative suite desirable)
- Previous employment – the candidate will probably have spent some time working in a small to medium sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel / leisure)
- Experience - min 10 years post part 3 qualifications or equivalent – could also be an experienced technician with a keen interest in design.
- Minimum 5 years continuous UK experience – demonstration of staying power.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be the right fit / a good team player
If you are successful in your application you will receive the following:
- In addition to a competitive salary you will be offered a range of employee benefits including childcare vouchers, a matching contributory pension scheme up to 3% and a permanent health insurance scheme (income protection).
- Offering a regular programme of in-house CPD seminars and arrange occasional visits to places of professional interest.
- Frequent social events throughout the year including an annual office field trip in the autumn
- This company are committed to equal opportunities in the workplace and our employment policies help all our staff to reach their full potential.
If this sounds like you then please forward your CV and Portfolio to the contact details provided firstname.lastname@example.org