Our client are looking for an experienced Part 2 or a recently qualified Part 3 Architect with all round front end and delivery experience in the High End residential sector. The candidate needs to be able to work through all work stages under the direction of the Associate Director / Director.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and develop conceptual design proposals under the direction of the Director
- Prepare presentation material, including 3D images for presentation to the client
- Prepare and develop tender and construction level information to meet the client’s brief as well as to meet Building regulations, Planning and the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to the client and the design team.
- Ability to nurture and maintain good professional relations with clients and consultants
- Ability to find the best solutions for complex technical problems and for complex challenges coming from the environment where the project takes place.
- Undertaking site visits to review progress and provide good technical solutions to issues that arise on site
Essential qualities & skills:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Fully proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience with 3D studio max, Rhino, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to demonstrate a technical understanding of how a building is put together.
- An awareness of the commercial factors affecting a project
- An ability to analyse challenges on a project and provide workable solutions
- Be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure and deliver co-ordinated drawing information and specifications on time and to a good quality.
- A good understanding of UK Building regulations as well as Lifetime Home, CDM, CfSH , BREEAM requirements
If you are successful in your application you will receive an attractive salary based on your experience. A great team to work in that are focused and hard working but also very relaxed in their approach.