A great opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join an expanding multi-disciplinary property and engineering consultancy in the centre of Bristol!
Are you a Civil Engineer looking for your next step up or a Senior Civil Engineer looking for a new role? If so, this one is for you!
With offices across the UK, this expanding consultancy delivers an exceptionally high standard of excellence on all of their schemes. Their highly skilled team in Bristol have an impressive combination of talent that separates them from their competitors. They take pride in their methodical and organised approach to problem solving to deliver accurate planning and offer an array of expertise.
The companies projects include student accommodation, residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and education.
The Role – Senior Civil Engineer
The Candidate – Senior Civil Engineer
- Preparation of detailed designs, junctions adjustments and new services for various developments
- Take a global view of infrastructure issues for new development and advise clients accordingly
- Produce technical and pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage, utilities and geo-environmental issues
- Ability to work under own initiative while fully co-ordinating with the Directors requirements
- Attendance at client, design and site meetings
- Management and development of engineers and technicians
- Liaise with clients, project teams and local authorities
- Deliver an excellent services to clients
- MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering
- Chartered Membership/Associate Membership of the ICE or working towards chartership
- Experience with Thames Water is preferable
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils3D and MicroDrainage
- Experience providing guidance to Technicians and younger members of the team
- Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills
- Central location
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking