Our award winning client who has developed a reputation for producing exciting, contemporary architecture and interiors over the last 15 years are looking for Qualified Architects. You will be experienced at all stages of project management, working with a friendly team of designers and working on a wide range of projects in the UK and overseas with particular emphasis on Prime Central London Residential Properties.
- Relevant Sector Experience - specialist in Residential, Hotel with a focus on bespoke design, one off apartments / penthouses to large apartment buildings /hotels / mixed use schemes
- Experienced at all stages of project management
- Revit Proficient (essential) – Ideally with AutoCAD in addition
- Creative Suite proficiency
- Minimum 3 years UK Experience
- Demonstrable staying power – ideally at a reputable UK Practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be the right fit / a good team player
If you are successful in your application you will receive the following:
- In addition to a competitive salary you will be offered a range of employee benefits including childcare vouchers, a matching contributory pension scheme up to 3% and a permanent health insurance scheme (income protection).
- Offering a regular programme of in-house CPD seminars and arrange occasional visits to places of professional interest.
- Frequent social events throughout the year including an annual office field trip in the autumn
- This company are committed to equal opportunities in the workplace and our employment policies help all our staff to reach their full potential.
If this sounds like you then please forward your CV and samples to Shabana Malik on email@example.com