Desktop Deployment Engineer
A blue chip property company is seeking a Desktop Deployment Engineer to be based out of their London offices. This is a great opportunity to work for an internationally renowned property company where the Desktop estate is undergoing a transformation, they require an experienced Desktop Deployment Engineer to put in place the process and supporting infrastructure for deploying and managing the desktop environment.
- Establish process to provision and deploy Laptops and desktops with Windows 10 and Office 365 suite.
- Maintain an awareness of developments and best practice and adapt and apply new and appropriate ideas
- Follow ITIL processes and procedures, providing feedback where improvement opportunities are identified
You must have previous experience in successfully delivering an enterprise desktop solution is essential. Skills/Experience Required:
- Recent experience of successfully deploying Windows 7/10 solution in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Software Packaging and deployment
- Image Management and Version Control
- Endpoint management solutions including Encryption, Patching, Remote Management
- Group Policy and Windows Profile management
- Microsoft Intune, Windows 10 Autopilot and SCCM
- Experience engaging and working with end users
- Experience of working within SLA’s and ITIL processes
- Beneficial experience: Citrix, Appsense, Cylance, SericeNow
This is a permanent position paying £40,000 - £50,000