£28000 - £30000 per annum
£15.00 - £17.50 per hour
£38000 - £45000 per annum
A national building services design consultancy now has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join its MEP team at their office in Hertfordshire.
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer job will offer a basic salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 depending on experience.
- Have been trading for over 20 years.
- Operate from 4 UK based offices and employ over 50 staff.
- Specialist building services consultancy providing full MEP mechanical, electrical and public health design, low energy and sustainability solutions and CAD and Revit design.
- They’re key project sectors including healthcare, education (schools, colleges and universities), leisure, commercial offices, historic buildings, museums and galleries, retail accommodation, laboratories and industrial developments.
- They can offer a great working environment and very good career development opportunities where you will be given the chance to work on project delivery through all stages.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job details:
- To undertake a lead role in the delivery of mechanical HVAC projects from feasibility stages through to completion.
- Site surveys and feasibility reports.
- Concept and detailed mechanical HVAC design.
- Writing of specifications.
- Tender documentation.
- Attending design meetings and liaison with clients, architects and contractors.
- Site visits.
- Witnessing testing and commissioning.
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior mechanical engineers.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer job vacancy.