Experience Part II/III Architect Job Runner
Are you an experienced job running Part II/III Architect Job Runner? Have you been looking to get stuck into a challenging and rewarding role which allows you to work on beautiful, luxury London based projects? If the answer is yes then look no further!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established, small development led architectural practice based in Chelsea/Kensington area. They are a small team of roughly 10, who work collaboratively on enticing project portfolio in some of London’s most affluent areas.
They are now looking to expand the team, and are currently seeking an experienced Part II/III qualified architect to join the company. Ideally you will have a couple of years post Part II/III experience, and you must have experience working on listed buildings. The role is very much a job running position, with a lot of client interaction so clear concise communication skills is a must; however you will also be providing architectural support to the rest of the team whilst working closely with the head of architecture.
Other requirements include -
- Experience working on London based high end projects essential
- Planning, building regulation and other statutory experience is essential
- Site and contract experience would be preferable
- AutoCAD literacy preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Should you be successful in your application, you will receive the following –
- Salary – Up to £38,000 PA depending on experience
- Company Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
This is an attractive opportunity to become part of an established and stable company. There is progression offered for the right candidate. If you wish to apply, please send your CV and portfolio to the details provided.