Take the lead on a large scale scheme with a leading Main Contractor!
RGB are delighted to be working with a world leader in construction. They are synonymous with innovation, creativity and technical expertise.
Having enjoyed a period of expansion over the last 12 months with plans to expand further in 2018, the company are looking to appoint an experienced Senior QS to take a key role in the commercial team on a large scale job in Devon that is likely to be on site for a number of years.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, they are seeking an experienced and ambitious individual to be responsible for the financial elements and larger packages of the job which is due to start in the New Year. Liaising with client, stakeholders and external parties, you will provide regular progress reports, CVR’s, agree final accounts and mentor less experienced members of the team. .
Interested parties must;
• Be well versed in a similar level position managing a team
• Have a proven track record commercially managing multi million pound construction projects ideally in the education, health, student accommodation and commercial sectors
• Possess strong contractual knowledge ideally with D & B & NEC forms of contract
• Be degree qualified or hold equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management
• Commercial, man-management and client liaison skills are essential
The company are well known for providing staff with a generous salary and benefits package alongside plenty of opportunity to develop professionally.