£32000 - £35000 per annum
£38000 - £43000 per annum
A leading national multidisciplinary engineering consultancy has a new vacancy available for an M&E CAD Technician to join their Building Services MEP design team.
- The M&E CAD Technician job will offer a basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000.
- Leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy.
- Provide a range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
- Employ over 300 staff across 7 offices.
The MEP CAD Technician vacancy details:
- Vacancy for an M&E AutoCAD Technician to work as part of their Mechanical and Electrical team at their office in Kent.
- Preparing CAD drawings and draughting of Engineer’s sketches
- Preparing drawing packages for issue to clients and external parties.
- Document control
- Communicating with clients and other industry professionals regularly
- Experience in the latest version of AutoCAD
- A genuine interest in M&E draughting
- Desire to learn Revit
- Ability to work within a team
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to the M&E CAD Technician vacancy.