We are looking for an experienced Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to work in an ever expanding established Building Services Consultancy due to an increase in their workload.
This Building Services Consultancy has been trading for almost 20 years and currently employs around 30 staff members. Services that they provide include complete Low Carbon Energy Solutions, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services, integrated Energy Design and Dynamic Modelling for various type of building projects.
The team works within a range of core disciplines including Residential, Commercial, Hospitality, Hotel, Leisure and Education projects. They offer a good and friendly working environment with an interesting yet challenging project portfolio and excellent career development opportunities.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer Roles Responsibilities:
- Assist with the design of Electrical Services including lighting, power distribution, CCTV security, fire detection etc.
- Supervision of projects, review of technical requirements and scope works.
- Agree deliverables with you Group Leader. This includes a number of drawings and specification types.
- Carrying out detailed design, production of tender documents , site snagging and witness testing.
- Liaise with the design team to co-ordinate detailed designs and agree manufactures and samples.
- Maintain good Client and Design team relationships to achieve high level of satisfaction and repeat business.
- To be able to use industry software such as Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD.
- Assist Group Leader with identifying and implementing your personal training/CPS requirements.
Please contact James McHugh at RGB if you’re interested in applying to this Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy.
Ref - JM91211