A successful building services consultancy in Hertfordshire now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join its design team.
- The consultancy will offer between £30,000 and £42,000.
- The business has been operating within the construction industry for almost 50 years.
- Their key services include mechanical, electrical and public health MEP design, sustainability and low carbon engineering, lighting design, vertical transportation and facilities management.
- They’re currently involved with a number of new build and refurbishment projects in the residential, commercial, education, mixed use, cultural and hospitality sectors.
The Intermediate Electrical Engineer job details:
- Production of Electrical Services design from inception to completion including lighting, power distribution, fire detection systems and security systems (CCTV, intruder alarms and access controls).
- Development of design standards and specifications
- Design of Distributed Energy Schemes & Energy Centres
- Production of feasibility studies
- Liaising with external designers and customers
- Client focused and with excellent communication skills
- An understanding of relevant design and calculation software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB if you’re interested in applying to this Intermediate Electrical Engineer job vacancy.