Due to an increase of workloads, a multidisciplinary building and property consultancy now has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join its Building Services M&E / MEP team in Central London.
- This Senior Mechanical Engineer job will offer a basic salary of between £45,000 and £60,000.
- The business has been operating within the construction industry for over 50 years in various forms.
- Today they operate as a building consultancy where they can offer their clients full design and construction services including architecture, civil & structural engineering, building services mechanical & electrical engineering, building surveying, project management and construction management.
- They’re currently involved with a number of new build and refurbishment projects in the residential, commercial, education and mixed use sectors.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job duties
- To undertake a lead role in the delivery of mechanical HVAC projects from feasibility stages through to completion.
- Site surveys and feasibility reports.
- Concept and detailed mechanical HVAC design.
- Writing of specifications.
- Tender documentation.
- Attending design meetings and liaison with clients, architects and contractors.
- Site visits.
- Witnessing testing and commissioning.
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior mechanical engineers.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer (building services) job vacancy.