We are looking for either an Intermediate or Senior mechanical Engineer to provide comprehensive Mechanical, HVAC engineering solutions in a broad range of projects, from large new-build, renovations and fit-outs to bespoke environmental designs that result in more efficient buildings.
The practice was formed in 1978 and now operates with three directors who have direct involvement in project delivery and management. With almost four decades of experience the company has delivered on more than 3,500 successful projects and has been associated with hundreds of Clients.
Mechanical Engineers Responsibilities/Duties:
- Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer required with mainly a consultancy background covering all aspects of mechanical services engineering (HVAC and domestic water services)
- Experience in varied building types, both new build and refurbishment projects.
- To work under the direct supervision/liaison with a Director for the projects being undertaken with minor supervision and be required to attend meetings with clients, other professional design team members and contractors.
- Predominant areas of work are likely to be high-end retail, serviced offices, high-end residential work, restaurants/hotels.
- Able to handle several ongoing projects at various stages.
- Able to handle meetings with other members of the professional team (architects, structural engineers etc), clients and contractors.
Please contact James McHugh at RGB if you’re interested in applying to this Mechanical Engineer job vacancy.